For Tourist visa:
- Visa application form fully and legibly completed in English by the applicant.
- One passport size photograph taken no more than 6 months ago. Scanned photos are not acceptable.
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the contemplated stay in the Philippines
- Two passport photocopies (first and last data page).
- Original Letter of invitation (if applicable) indicating complete address and telephone number should be notarized by notary public.( Passport copy and the visa copy,Siganture ID Proof)
- Covering letter from the applicant.
- If employed, applicant’s Certificate of Current Employment from Employer to include Leave Sanctioned, employer’s full name, address and telephone number, applicant’s length of service and salary details.
- If self-employed, Proof of Business.
- If Student, applicant’s Certificate of Bonafide from the School/college.
- If minor, under 18 years of age traveling alone or to be accompanied by a person other than a parent or not joining a parent in the Philippines. Affidavit of Support and Consent to Travel. The affidavit must be executed by either or both parents indicating traveling companion of minor and address in the Philippines, duly apostilled by the MEA . This affidavit must be presented before immigration officials at the port of entry in the Philippines upon the minor’s arrival in the Philippines.
- If Spouse of a Philippine Citizen: Name of Filipino spouse should be indicated in the visa applicant’s passport Copy of Report of Marriage issued by the Philippine Embassy or Philippine National Statistics office.
- If Unmarried Minor Child of a Filipino Parent: Copy of Birth Certificate and Copy of
Parent’s valid passports
- Bank statements for latest 6 months (Healthy Balance) stamped and signed by bank officer
- IT returns for latest year.
- Confirmed to and fro air ticket.
- Confirmed Hotel Accommodation.
- Obtain, prior to arrival, a travel insurance for COVID-19 treatment costs from reputable insurance providers, with a minimum coverage of USD 35,000.00 for the duration of their stay in the Philippines.
- Fully vaccinated proof copy.
- Visa processing –normal- 5 working days. (AFTER the day the visa application has been filed and accepted by the Embassy or Consulate General as complete)
- Visa submission Timing: (refer attachment)
Note: Depending on the initial evaluation of the visa processors, other documents may be required. Applicants are advised to submit their documents at least ten days before scheduled departure to the Philippines. Kindly submit in person or through any accredited agents. Couriers are not entertained.
Philippine Honorary consulate chennai jurisdiction belongs to Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
(b) Registration of the Firm.