||10-12 working days
- Applicant’s passport should be valid for at least 6 months after the intended exit date.
- 2 recent photographs as per specification.
- An original bank confirmation letter with a minimum balance of Rs 1,50,000/- (for tourist visa).
- Copy of invitation letter as per embassy required format. (for business visa)
- Travel itinerary showing entry/exit dates and applicant’s name and address.
- Applicants staying in a hotel(s) must provide a copy of the booking(s) as proof of stay. All nights of stay in the country must be accounted for.
- If you’re staying with someone in China, you must provide:
- (a) A letter from the host stating that they will be providing you with accommodation
- (b) Proof of the host’s legal status in China, such as: copy of their identification card or if the host is not a Chinese citizen then the host’s visa registration.
- An official invitation letter from the authorized Chinese government departments, companies or institutions.
Processing time is considered as the number of days after submitting documents and passport to the embassy.
IF YOU ARE IN A LACK OF DOCUMENTS FEEL FREE IN CONTACTING US FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE.